Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/05 14:04:37 UTC

Passing JVM arguments

Hi,

Is there any way of passing JVM arguments when running maven on my
project other than by using MAVEN_OPTS?

Its pretty cumbersome to use an environment variable and I'd like my
project to have the necessary JVM args so that it can be run more
easily.

Regards,
Vinod.

Re: Passing JVM arguments

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.
On 8/5/05, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ~/.mavenrc is run in the maven script (if on unix).
>
> If you fork your unit tests, you can pass properties to change the jvm
> args for them individually (check the test plugin site).

maven.junit.fork and maven.junit.jvmargs did the trick!  Thanks!

Re: Passing JVM arguments

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
~/.mavenrc is run in the maven script (if on unix).

If you fork your unit tests, you can pass properties to change the jvm
args for them individually (check the test plugin site).

- Brett

Re: Passing JVM arguments

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.

RE: Passing JVM arguments