Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Szabolcs Márton <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 14:30:21 UTC

anybody has javascript code example for using tomcat comet ?

Hi!

Has anybody got any workable code sample i javascript for use tomcat comet?

- I tryed with pure xmlhttprequest, watching for state ready, but i got data
after it has timeouted on server...
- dojo.cometd is not usable, its need bayeux protocol
- dojo.io.bind, i cannot make it

could someone please send me an example?

thank you
regards
Szabi

Re: anybody has javascript code example for using tomcat comet ?

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.
Hi,

take a look at [1]. The client side can be re-used with Tomcat 6 AIO.

-- Jeanfrancois

[1]
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2007/06/new_adventures_3.html

Posted by Bruno Simioni <br...@gmail.com>.