Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Fan, Chen-Yun (Magic)" <ch...@esgyn.cn> on 2015/09/10 12:30:31 UTC

Request write privilege to do the translation of wiki

Hi Dear,

I'd like to request the write privilege for the wiki since I need to do the translation from English to Chinese for some pages. Thanks.

Username: chenyun.fan
Email: chenyun.fan@esgyn.cn

Regards,
Magic

RE: Request write privilege to do the translation of wiki