Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Julio C. Rivera" <ju...@ya.com> on 2003/08/30 17:00:11 UTC

Bugs not fixed

A month and half ago (when Tapestry was in beta1a) I posted some
bugs,patches and enhancements to this list.
Please check
http://search.gmane.org/search.php?query=Bugs%2C+patches+and+enhancements&group=gmane.comp.jakarta.tapestry.devel

But in the last beta 2 any of them were fixed (I posted a patch).

Is this sufficient? would I have to report it at bugzilla?

Regards.
    Julio.

RE: Bugs not fixed

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
You've answered your own question; we have a bug system, Bugzilla, that anyone can register with and
use.  Adding bugs in Bugzilla is the easiest way to contribute to the Tapestry project.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components