Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Daniel Cassiano <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/04 15:58:01 UTC

Error with UpdateRequestProcessorFactory

Hi folks,

I'm having some problem with a custom handler on my Solr.
All the application works fine, but when I do a new checkout from svn
and generate a jar file with my handler, I got:

SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorFactory(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessorFactory;

I checked versions of my libs and they're ok.
I'm using Solr 1.3 and the environment is the same that works previously.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be?

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Daniel Cassiano
_____________________________

http://www.apontador.com.br/
http://www.maplink.com.br/

Re: Error with UpdateRequestProcessorFactory

Posted by Daniel Cassiano <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shalin,

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Shalin Shekhar
Mangar<sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm having some problem with a custom handler on my Solr.
>> All the application works fine, but when I do a new checkout from svn
>> and generate a jar file with my handler, I got:
>>
>> SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>
>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorFactory(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessorFactory;
>>
>> I checked versions of my libs and they're ok.
>> I'm using Solr 1.3 and the environment is the same that works previously.
>>

> Are you using the released Solr 1.3 or some intermediate nightly build? The
> 1.3 release has SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorChain(String) method.

You are ritght. I was using some nightly build. I changed to the
released 1.3 and it works.

Thanks!
--
Daniel Cassiano
_____________________________

Page: http://danielcassiano.net/
http://www.umitproject.org/

Re: Error with UpdateRequestProcessorFactory

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Daniel Cassiano <da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm having some problem with a custom handler on my Solr.
> All the application works fine, but when I do a new checkout from svn
> and generate a jar file with my handler, I got:
>
> SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorFactory(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessorFactory;
>
> I checked versions of my libs and they're ok.
> I'm using Solr 1.3 and the environment is the same that works previously.

Are you using the released Solr 1.3 or some intermediate nightly build? The
1.3 release has SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorChain(String) method.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.