Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2016/04/01 00:12:41 UTC

Re: Apache community in Addis Ababa

Hi -

OpenOffice has outdated translations of Amharic and Oromoo. Updating these translations via pootle can be done by non coders. The AOO project is ready to provide guidance as we are for any language.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
I'm so jealous. I hope it continues to be a wonderful experience for you.

Posted by Santiago Gala <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.