Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Selber Jean-François <jf...@oxymel.com> on 2004/05/07 15:50:41 UTC

problem with fo:inline background-color

Hello

I used fop 0.20.5
I want to write text with different background

this code doesn't work

<fo:block>
<fo:inline background-color="blue">Hello</fo:inline> <fo:inline background-color="red">World</fo:inline>
</fo:block>

Is this fo code incorrect?

thanks
jf

Re: problem with fo:inline background-color

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Selber Jean-François wrote:
> Hello
>
> I used fop 0.20.5
> I want to write text with different background
>
> this code doesn't work
>
> <fo:block>
> <fo:inline background-color="blue">Hello</fo:inline> <fo:inline
> background-color="red">World</fo:inline>
> </fo:block>

fo:inline hasnt been fully implemented. At the moment its functionality is the
same as fo:wrapper, so that the background-color property should be inherited
by nested FOs inside the inline, but the property has nop effect on the inline
itself.

Chris