Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rich Hansen - Yahoo <rs...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/01 21:55:56 UTC

Windows 2000 Service Startup Question

I startup tomcat through the Windows 2000 startup services.  I need to startup tomcat with the following parm: -DVERITY_K2_HOSTPORT=xx.xx.xx.xx

Can set this through the server.xml file?  I've added it to the catalina.bat, however it seems this file is only called when I start tomcat through the startup.bat command.

Thanks!

RE: Windows 2000 Service Startup Question

Posted by Jack Frosch <jf...@froschenterprises.com>.
Rich,

You can try this: Open the services window from Control Panel.  Right
click on the Tomcat service and select Properties.  There's a field at
the bottom of the dialog for Start Parameters.  I haven't used it for
Tomcat, but it seems like a natural fit.

Jack