Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davefeeder <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 17:04:00 UTC

Axis generated WSDL not importing schema correctly

I am writing an application which uses Axis2 and I'm having a problem with
the WSDL that Axis generates using "?wsdl" at the webservice url.
The imported schemas are referenced as relative to the hosting machine,
rather than fully qualified with a complete url, eg:
<xsd:schema>
   <xsd:import namespace="http://example.co.uk/namespace/1"
schemaLocation="Example?xsd=example.xsd"/>
  </xsd:schema>

Instead of:
<xsd:schema>
   <xsd:import namespace="http://example.co.uk/namespace/1"
schemaLocation="Example?xsd=http://192.0.0.1/example.xsd"/>
  </xsd:schema>

I can't hard code the IP address and force Axis to return the WSDL I've
written, as it's going to be run on different machines each time.

I've found people that have had similar issues, but none which were resolved
without hard coding the fully qualified schema location in the original
WSDL.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Dave

Re: Axis generated WSDL not importing schema correctly

Posted by Davefeeder <da...@gmail.com>.
Apologies, this was the issue in question:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1790

It looks to have been resolved relatively recently, so I'll see if it's
helped.

Cheers,

Dave

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.