Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Farag, Hany M (Hany)" <hf...@lucent.com> on 2001/09/13 17:59:33 UTC

module " " is not compatible with this version of apache ...

Hi,
I'm tring to build apache 2.0.24 with a module that i written. I configured
and build apache with this mopdule and i got no errors but when i tried to
check if that module was actually included in the build I got the following
:
./httpd -l
httpd: module "mod_nullservice.c" is not compatible with this version of
apache .
Please contact the vendor for the correct verion

(although i followed the mod_example structure)
Any ideas !

Thanks
Hany