Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Heyde, Andreas" <an...@dzbank.de> on 2022/01/19 12:14:03 UTC

Issue: Spring-Boot vs. Apache Spark Dependencies

After sending mail to Matei and yesterday subscribing user@spark.apache.org<ma...@spark.apache.org>
I cannot see my problem in
issues@spark.apache.org, past month - Apache Mail Archives<mailto:issues@spark.apache.org,%20past%20month%20-%20Apache%20Mail%20Archives>

Is there something wrong or where I have to write my issue new  or send a change request
Regards
/Andreas
Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
The usual answer is to shade dependencies like this in your application, so
that both can coexist.

AW: Issue: Spring-Boot vs. Apache Spark Dependencies

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

WG: Issue: Spring-Boot vs. Apache Spark Dependencies

Posted by "Heyde, Andreas" <an...@dzbank.de>.
see below, got mailing error.