Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl> on 2019/02/04 08:50:12 UTC

Re: Status of 1.9....

I'll go through the pending tickets today. Is there a PMC which is willing
to shepherd the release?

I'm happy to help with getting everything ready, and with a
colllegeau, I'll refactor our Divolte event collector
<https://divolte.io/> with
the new version of Avro to do some proper testing and verification of the
1.9.

Cheers, Fokko

Re: Status of 1.9....

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
After fixing AVRO-1810 there is one blocker left:

Thiru, can you give a status update on this one?

I'd like to cut the branch for 1.9 next week if there are no further
objections.

Cheers, Fokko

Re: Status of 1.9....

Posted by Thiruvalluvan MG <th...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.