Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Alexander Bell <Al...@j4fry.org> on 2009/04/18 09:04:16 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: JSR 314 Comments on AJAX specification (from MyFaces development)]

Hi,

in my oppinion we shoudl think about to transfer only the elements which are
mentioned in "execute" parameter and the viewstate of course.
What do you think?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Alexander Bell

J4Fry OpenSource Community
Internet: http://www.j4fry.org
E-Mail: Alexander.Bell@j4fry.org
Webprofil: http://www.j4fry.org/alexanderbell.shtml

Re: [Fwd: Re: JSR 314 Comments on AJAX specification (from MyFaces development)]

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Yes but I would make this optional with default being off,
some component sets might rely on getting all form parameters
being passed down and fetch the values from the request manually...

But adding the functionality since j4fry already has working code
would make sense!

Werner