Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Zabini <an...@actimage.com> on 2014/02/28 16:06:49 UTC

HTTP Post request

Hi,

I would like to be able to send HTTP POST request for Nutch to crawl.
I mean if I ever wanted to crawl a search result, I could do
http://www.example.com/search?q=mySearch

But if the server use HTTP post I have not found a way to do it.

So what I wanted to do is from a conf file retrieve the method post/get,
the name of the parameters and when Nutch come accross a given URL,
it will access the file with the right HTTP request.

For my example the conf.xml would be like:
<url href="http://www.example.com/search" method="post">

</url>

But as I am new to Nutch, could someone provide me with some clue,
on how to start this new plugin?

Best regards,
Zabini