Posted to user@ranger.apache.org by Vinicius Rodrigues <vi...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/18 18:00:36 UTC

Doubt - Dynamic Policy Hooks in Ranger

Hi guys,

I'm Vinicius, I'm a student from Brazil and I'm taking part in a research
project now that we want to improve security in the big data environment
where we want to do this with Apache Ranger.

I read the article Dynamic Policy Hooks in Ranger
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RANGER/Dynamic+Policy+Hooks+in+Ranger+-+Configure+and+Use>
and
I'm trying to do some experiments with the code in GitHub, I'm trying to
create a Condition Evaluator, but I am not having success

My question is how can I debug my code with logs? Do I need to enable debug
logs in Ranger? Because I used some ready-made examples and couldn't find
the logs and another point is that I don't know if my code is working.

Regards,

*Vinicius Rodrigues*

*Information Systems Undergraduate - UFMG*
*Electrical technician - SENAI*