Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/30 21:52:21 UTC

callback not working with couchdb-1.1.0+COUCHDB-1152_otp_R14B03?

Hi,

I recently had a server meltdown so I am having to recreate
environment application on a new development machine. I installed
setup-couchdb-1.1.0+COUCHDB-1152_otp_R14B03
I have the following url
http://127.0.0.1:5984/content/_design/app/_view/publicuris?limit=50&callback=test

which returns everything from my view correctly however I do not get
it into a callback function as I used to.
jsonp=test does not work either.

Has this functionality been removed? For what reason?

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen

Re: callback not working with couchdb-1.1.0+COUCHDB-1152_otp_R14B03?

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.
On 30 December 2011 23:37, Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org> wrote:
> Did you enable it?
>
> [httpd]
> allow_jsonp=true
>
> B.
>
> On 30 December 2011 20:52, bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I recently had a server meltdown so I am having to recreate
>> environment application on a new development machine. I installed
>> setup-couchdb-1.1.0+COUCHDB-1152_otp_R14B03
>> I have the following url
>> http://127.0.0.1:5984/content/_design/app/_view/publicuris?limit=50&callback=test
>>
>> which returns everything from my view correctly however I do not get
>> it into a callback function as I used to.
>> jsonp=test does not work either.
>>
>> Has this functionality been removed? For what reason?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bryan Rasmussen

It's off by default on Windows, same as it is in the source code. But
as Bob noted it should work once enabled.

A+
Dave

Re: callback not working with couchdb-1.1.0+COUCHDB-1152_otp_R14B03?

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Did you enable it?