Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jen Miller <jm...@doverlibrary.org> on 2019/08/19 22:09:55 UTC

Appache Help

Hello,
I work at the Dover Public Library and am writing in behalf of a library
patron.  She has lost her saved work on Appache after a sudden shutdown and
would like to know how to recover.  I have walked her through checking her
temp files, but she would like contacted:

Toni Whitman
greenmellojello95@yahool.com
330-365-6556

Jennifer Miller
Dover Public Library

RE: Appache Help

Posted by TERRANCE BURNES <td...@hotmail.com>.
I WOULD SUGGEST SHE USE THE PROGRAM “EVERYTHING” FREE OFF THE NET.

IT WILL HELP HER TO BECOME FAMILIAR WITH IT AND ALL IT CAN DO TO HELP HER FIND THE FILES…… MY INITIALS ARE TDB SO I PRELUDE ALL PERSONAAL FILES WITH IT SO I CAN FIND THEM WITH “EVERYTHING” ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.