Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Piekorz <pi...@primion.de> on 2008/04/29 09:46:30 UTC

[TRINIDAT] -> input date and the time? Time chooser?

Hi @ all,

My database saves a timestamp. In the GUI I use the <tr:inputDate> but I also need the time of the day.
One possible way is, to define a converter -> <tr:convertDateTime> tag with Pattern="d/m/yyyy HH:mm:ss" and type the right time value in.
The reason for typing in the time value is that after selecting the date the time is 00:00:00.
Does someone know an easy way how to implement a time chooser or a component where a pattern or something like a mask can be set on?
Thank you.

Kind regards
Martin Piekorz