Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ryan Shelley <12...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/19 01:11:11 UTC

Abator Example Class Criteria Question

I need to generate a WHERE Clause like:

...WHERE field1 = 'foobar' AND (field2 = 'foo' OR field3 = 'bar')

I'm having some trouble working this through with the Example classes
generated by Abator, so I thought I'd ask if it's possible.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Re: Abator Example Class Criteria Question

Posted by Ryan Shelley <12...@gmail.com>.
Ah, that makes sense.  I've got about 20 OR'ed criteria elements and one
AND'ed element, but it should work out ok.  Thanks for the insight!

-Ryan

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.