Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/11/11 11:28:15 UTC

SVN question

Hi,

a little quiz. I got this output, from my lovely svn tool...

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: File '/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/tags/trinidad-1.0.10/trinidad-api/pom.xml'
already exists

However, as a matter of fact, there is nothing like this:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/trinidad/tags/

So, I am really really wondering, what is wrong here...

Any hint is totally appreciated!

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: SVN question

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> Another good reason not to use maven-release-plugin :-)

:-) actually, Cagatay just said the same on IM.

yeah, it's funny that the release-plugin has a bug when preparing a release.

-M

Re: SVN question

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.

Re: SVN question