Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Timur Alperovich <no...@github.com> on 2015/09/30 06:34:35 UTC

[jclouds-labs-google] JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS. (#167)

Google cloud storage should use the @Encoded annotation with the
object names to make sure that the object is percent-encoded prior to
being submitted in the path of the request. This was previously broken
because the default path encoding ignores "/" and encodes the entire
string. The @Encoded decorator allows jclouds rest annotation
processor to encode the values being placed in the path instead.

Requires https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/861 to be merged.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS.

-- File Changes --

    M google-cloud-storage/src/main/java/org/jclouds/googlecloudstorage/blobstore/GoogleCloudStorageBlobStore.java (21)
    M google-cloud-storage/src/main/java/org/jclouds/googlecloudstorage/features/ObjectAccessControlsApi.java (30)
    M google-cloud-storage/src/main/java/org/jclouds/googlecloudstorage/features/ObjectApi.java (65)
    M google-cloud-storage/src/test/java/org/jclouds/googlecloudstorage/blobstore/integration/GoogleCloudStorageBlobIntegrationLiveTest.java (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS. (#167)

Posted by Timur Alperovich <no...@github.com>.
I updated the PR inline with https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/861, however this PR will continue to fail until it is merged.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167#issuecomment-148863921

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS. (#167)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Pushed to master as [81e5805e](http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/jclouds-labs-google/commit/81e5805e). Thanks @timuralp!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167#issuecomment-149822185

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS. (#167)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Great. I'll merge this one once the latest snapshots are in place then. Thanks!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167#issuecomment-149721710

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS. (#167)

Posted by Timur Alperovich <no...@github.com>.
I do not believe so. This should test and merge cleanly (at least I did run the tests locally before uploading with that commit in place).

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167#issuecomment-149721410

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS. (#167)

Posted by Timur Alperovich <no...@github.com>.
Sorry -- my fault. I forgot to check that file in.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167#issuecomment-149724922

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS. (#167)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/861 is now merged. Is there any additional change needed here, (apart from waiting for the latest snapshot to be published to run the build again)?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167#issuecomment-149721090

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS. (#167)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
I get a test failure locally:

```bash
existsEncoded(org.jclouds.googlecloudstorage.features.ObjectApiMockTest)  Time elapsed: 0.014 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.NullPointerException: input
	at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:229)
	at org.jclouds.util.Strings2.toStringAndClose(Strings2.java:113)
	at org.jclouds.googlecloudstorage.internal.BaseGoogleCloudStorageApiMockTest.stringFromResource(BaseGoogleCloudStorageApiMockTest.java:108)
	at org.jclouds.googlecloudstorage.internal.BaseGoogleCloudStorageApiMockTest.jsonResponse(BaseGoogleCloudStorageApiMockTest.java:99)
	at org.jclouds.googlecloudstorage.features.ObjectApiMockTest.existsEncoded(ObjectApiMockTest.java:62)
```

It looks like the `object_encoded_get.json` file is missing?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/167#issuecomment-149723480

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] JCLOUDS-1008: Use @Encoded with GCS. (#167)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.