Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com> on 2015/04/17 23:50:45 UTC

Re: handling old Subversion contents after migrations to Git

Here's the score:

Option   1     2     3     4
        --    --    --    --
SH       0     0     1    -1
CR       1     0     0    -1
EA       1     0     0     0
RG       1     0     0     0
OR       0     0     1     0
TR       0     1     0     0
AC       0     1     0     0
Total    3     2     2    -2

It looks like only option 4 is off the table. In the meantime we've done nothing and I've had a remote colleague fall into the stale-proton-svn trap.

To be honest any of options 1-3 are fine with me. Robbie, just pick the easiest to execute and go for it!

-Chuck

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Pointer files added via http://svn.apache.org/r1675435

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.