Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2003/12/02 05:04:01 UTC

Putting projects in categories

Vincent,

How did you put a project in a specific category? I can't seem to find
the option anywhere ...

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Putting projects in categories

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 23:16, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 23:14, Peter Donald wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 03:04 pm, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > > Vincent,
> > >
> > > How did you put a project in a specific category? I can't seem to find
> > > the option anywhere ...
> >
> > Go into admin screen and do a "viewProject" on each project. The top panel has
> > category at bottom of list. Just select maven and you be good to go.
>
> Ah, there it is!
>
> Vincent I will categorize the MP* thingies as requested.

Looks like someone has already started doing this :-)

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 23:22, Peter Donald wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 03:14 pm, Peter Donald wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 03:04 pm, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > > Vincent,
> > >
> > > How did you put a project in a specific category? I can't seem to find
> > > the option anywhere ...
> >
> > Go into admin screen and do a "viewProject" on each project. The top panel
> > has category at bottom of list. Just select maven and you be good to go.
>
> I just changed all the maven projects into maven category - or at least all
> the ones that I noticed.

Cool, thanks!

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 03:14 pm, Peter Donald wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 03:04 pm, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > Vincent,
> >
> > How did you put a project in a specific category? I can't seem to find
> > the option anywhere ...
>
> Go into admin screen and do a "viewProject" on each project. The top panel
> has category at bottom of list. Just select maven and you be good to go.

I just changed all the maven projects into maven category - or at least all
the ones that I noticed.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- Maugham

Re: Putting projects in categories

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.