Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Xeno Amess <xe...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/26 01:39:11 UTC

I might found the bug which cause we cannot build most projects on jdk-ea

We use maven-bundle-plugin, and  maven-bundle-plugin use biz.aQute.bndlib,
and there be something uncorrect in biz.aQute.bndlib running with jdk-ea, a
TreeMap thing.
I do think if I can persuade them from changing it to ConcurrentHashMap the
bug might be fixed immediately.
So first I will try to fix it in biz.aQute.bndlib, then go change
maven-bundle-plugin.
I hope this can work but I'm, just hoping.I need more learning/testing.

Re: I might found the bug which cause we cannot build most projects on jdk-ea

Posted by Xeno Amess <xe...@gmail.com>.
1747    at java.util.TreeMap.callMappingFunctionWithCheck (TreeMap.java:742)
1748    at java.util.TreeMap.computeIfAbsent (TreeMap.java:558)
1749    at aQute.bnd.osgi.Jar.putResource (Jar.java:288)
1750    at aQute.bnd.osgi.Jar$1.visitFile (Jar.java:202)
1751    at aQute.bnd.osgi.Jar$1.visitFile (Jar.java:177)
1752    at java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree (Files.java:2804)
1753    at aQute.bnd.osgi.Jar.buildFromDirectory (Jar.java:176)
1754    at aQute.bnd.osgi.Jar.<init> (Jar.java:119)
1755    at aQute.bnd.osgi.Jar.<init> (Jar.java:172)
1756    at org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.getOSGiBuilder
(BundlePlugin.java:604)
1757    at org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.ManifestPlugin.getAnalyzer
(ManifestPlugin.java:285)
1758    at org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.ManifestPlugin.execute
(ManifestPlugin.java:111)
1759    at org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute
(BundlePlugin.java:364)
1760    at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo
(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:137)
1761    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:210)
1762    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:156)
1763    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:148)
1764    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject
(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:117)
1765    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject
(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:81)
1766    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build
(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:56)
1767    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute
(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
1768    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute (DefaultMaven.java:305)
1769    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute (DefaultMaven.java:192)
1770    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute (DefaultMaven.java:105)
1771    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute (MavenCli.java:957)
1772    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain (MavenCli.java:289)
1773    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main (MavenCli.java:193)
1774    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 (Native Method)
1775    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
1776    at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
1777    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Method.java:564)
1778    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced
(Launcher.java:282)
1779    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch
(Launcher.java:225)
1780    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode
(Launcher.java:406)
1781    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main
(Launcher.java:347)

https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/commons-configuration/jobs/690720767#L2142

https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/commons-bcel/jobs/690718855#L1745

Yair Zaslavsky <ya...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月26日周二 上午9:42写道:

Posted by Yair Zaslavsky <ya...@gmail.com>.
I'm so mad

Posted by Xeno Amess <xe...@gmail.com>.
Ah, glad to hear that.
Then I can stop debugging about this problem and go back to fix travis-ci
scripts for some commons projects.

Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月26日周二 上午10:38写道:

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.