Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2010/03/11 16:46:52 UTC

autogen API docs

Can someone point me to information on how to autogen API docs from
the source? The link on the website points to something purportedly by
Ian Holmsman, but the link is dead.

Thanks.

--Rich

Re: autogen API docs

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
On 11 Mar 2010, at 5:46 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> Can someone point me to information on how to autogen API docs from
> the source? The link on the website points to something purportedly
> by Ian Holmsman, but the link is dead.

I use the page here, linked from the "docs" subproject:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html

Regards,
Graham

Re: autogen API docs

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Mar 11, 2010, at 3:44 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 11, 2010, at 10:48 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

>>> Does "make dox" work for you?
>>

>> Awesome. That works for trunk. What about 2.2 and 2.0? Is this a new
>> development, or am I just missing something?\
>
> The same make target is in 2.2 and 2.0 as well.
> (I don't have much info on it; IIRC, I've only used the APR
> equivalent myself.)

My problem appears to lie elsewhere - in particular, I can't get
buildconf to run, due to the bad advice that it's giving me about
where to get apr-util. I need to come back to this later when I have
more time to tinker with it.

Re: autogen API docs

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: autogen API docs