Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Josh Wills <jw...@apache.org> on 2014/08/28 09:02:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.11.0 RC2

Hello,

You didn't think a little thing like two failed release candidates would
stop me, did you?

No. Of course you didn't.

This is a call for a vote on the third release candidate for Apache Crunch
0.11.0. This release contains fixes for the following issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12327072&styleName=Html&projectId=12313526

The release artifacts are source-only this time; I think I got all of the
binary license issues worked out, but better safe than sorry. If anyone
objects, I can add the binary versions back in a pinch.
http://people.apache.org/~jwills/crunch-0.11.0-RC2/

Maven staging repo(s):
hadoop2:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecrunch-1013
hadoop1:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecrunch-1014

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=crunch.git;a=tag;h=877089dd0dfeb5c0c84f712f416f5981c0fc51ee

Crunch's KEYS file:
http://www.apache.org/dist/crunch/KEYS

Sincerely,
Josh

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.11.0 RC2

Posted by Micah Whitacre <mk...@gmail.com>.
So built both hadoop1 and hadoop2 successfully and it looks good.  So +1.

When building on a different device I did encounter one issue[1] but I'm
not sure it is a blocker for this release.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CRUNCH-466

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.