Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Aseem Bansal <as...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/28 10:56:13 UTC

[SPARK 2.0.0] Specifying remote repository when submitting jobs

Hi

We are trying to use some of our artifacts as dependencies while submitting
spark jobs. To specify the remote artifactory URL we are using the
following syntax

https://USERNAME:PASSWORD@artifactory.COMPANYNAME.com/artifactory/COMPANYNAME-libs

But the resolution fails. Although the URL which is in the logs for the
artifact is accessible via a browser due to the username password being
present

So to use an enterprise artifactory with spark is there a special way to
specify the username and password when passing the repositories String?

Re: [SPARK 2.0.0] Specifying remote repository when submitting jobs

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Aseem Bansal <as...@gmail.com>.
To add to the above I have already checked the documentation, API and even
looked at the source code at
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/SparkSubmit.scala#L882
but I could not find anything hence I am asking here.