Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sugandha Naolekar <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/04 14:21:01 UTC

Facing a problem in using Hadoop api!

Hi..!!

I am facing a problem in running a namenode on a remote host with the help
of NameNode class under Hadoop api 0.19.0 set..!
 please help me out!

--
Regards!
Sugandha

Re: Facing a problem in using Hadoop api!

Posted by jason hadoop <ja...@gmail.com>.
You will need to provide more details before people can attempt to help you.

The command you are running, the error message and the error messages from
the log files are usually a good start.

http://www.apress.com/book/view/9781430219422