Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Gabriel Page <Ga...@ioko.com> on 2006/08/18 13:50:31 UTC

Mail notification

Is there any way to remove the maven log from the notification emails?

I have a large integration build that generates ~7MB of maven output
that I'd prefer not to be mailing to all the recipients.

There is no -q option on maven 2 to suppress some of the noise in the
maven output.

Thanks

gabriel

Communications on or through ioko's computer systems may be monitored or recorded to secure effective system operation and for other lawful purposes.

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately. No employee is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of ioko with another party by e-mail without prior express written confirmation.

ioko365 Ltd.  VAT reg 656 2443 31. Reg no 3048367. All rights reserved.

Re: Mail notification

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
In apps/continuum/conf/application.xml, under the MailContinuumMailNotifier, change the value of
<includeBuildResult>true</includeBuildResult> to <includeBuildResult>false</includeBuildResult>

and restart continuum.

Emmanuel