Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stefan Langer <my...@bettsockentraeger.de> on 2005/02/16 17:01:04 UTC

MyFaces leaving incubation status

Hello,

as far as I can see from the incubation site the incubation process of
myfaces is completed for the myfaces side... so how long is it going to
take til the apache foundation has decided upon wether myfaces is to
become a project (subproject)? And if it is going to be a subproject
will the myfaces.org site be redirected to the apache site?

Regards
Stefan

Re: MyFaces leaving incubation status

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
MyFaces will be a toplevel project of the ASF

After the ASF board meeting (on 23 Feb) it will
be *official*

and yes our good old myfaces.org will be ported to
forrest stuff and will also redirected to http://myfaces.apache.org

HTH,
Matthias

--