Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by HellKnight <he...@foxmail.com> on 2013/11/15 04:05:18 UTC

Could ActiveMQ service start automatically after installing it as an NT service ?

The installservice.bat under win32/64 directory makes the installing of
ActiveMQ as an windows service very convenient. However, ActiveMQ service is
not started by default after I have installed it.  Could ActiveMQ service
get started automatically right after installing it as an windows service ?
I know after installing it will get started every time the system launtches.

Re: Could ActiveMQ service start automatically after installing it as an NT service ?

Posted by HellKnight <he...@foxmail.com>.
I changed one line of installservice.bat a little , but it did not work out.
original line : "%_REALPATH%wrapper.exe" -i %WRAPPER_CONF% %ACTIVEMQ_HOME%
%ACTIVEMQ_PATH%

after changing : "%_REALPATH%wrapper.exe" -i -s %WRAPPER_CONF%
%ACTIVEMQ_HOME% %ACTIVEMQ_PATH%

it seems the "-s" parameter for windows service did not work for activemq
installed as windows service. Can anyone give me some tips? thanks in
advance.