Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/03/24 13:10:30 UTC

Re: AW: Rational Behind Current Interceptor/Decorator Handling/Creational Context

Gurkan, the point is that there is no rational behind having an OwnerCreationalContext!

So please stay on the topic.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
There is no need to create those dependent CreationalContexts. This only introduces a lot complexity without providing additional functionality imo.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Very good example!

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: AW: Rational Behind Current Interceptor/Decorator Handling/Creational Context