Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/01/18 19:43:58 UTC

Good user feedback on the Community Forum (blog)

I posted the link to the EN forum as well:

http://macforester.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-shout-out-to-web-community.html

-Rob

Re: Good user feedback on the Community Forum (blog)

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
Thanks for posting the link (in the forum too)!

Hagar

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 01/18/2013 07:43 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
> I posted the link to the EN forum as well:
>
> http://macforester.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-shout-out-to-web-community.html

great find. Reads really like a big compliment to the voluteers that do
invalueable work in all user and support forums in general.

Marcus