Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Markus Strauß <ma...@klt-ag.de> on 2001/12/12 17:31:27 UTC

documentation

hi guys
after releasing the 1.3a2 i think it would be VERY nice if you could
update the documentation - it is not always helpful reading docs which
refer to 1.3a1 version.
it would be best if the portlet-howto site and the other relevant stuff
at www.bluesunrise.com could be updated as well

okay, i know that is a task no one likes ;)

anyway... millions of jetspeed users would appreciate it

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

Markus Strauß
Softwareentwickler
markus.strauss@klt-ag.de

Re: documentation

Posted by Mickael Remond <mi...@erlang-fr.org>.
Markus Strauß (markus.strauss@klt-ag.de) wrote:

> hi guys
> after releasing the 1.3a2 i think it would be VERY nice if you could
> update the documentation - it is not always helpful reading docs which
> refer to 1.3a1 version.
> it would be best if the portlet-howto site and the other relevant stuff
> at www.bluesunrise.com could be updated as well
>
> okay, i know that is a task no one likes ;)

Maybe I could help on this topic.
I am very new to Jetspeed and still trying to figure out how Jetspeed
works but I will anyway write what I discover for myself, so this could
be a good idea to start contributing...

> anyway... millions of jetspeed users would appreciate it

Yes, indeed...

--
Mickaël Rémond