Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Swarn <sw...@aemcorp.com> on 2011/04/26 16:34:02 UTC

Tomahawk popup problem with tomahawk-1.1.10 on JSF-RI 1.2

We have jsf code which uses tomahawk pop component and works correctly with
myfaces-1.1.5 and tomahawk-1.1.5

but does not render the popup when deployed on
JSF-RI 1.2 and tomahawk-1.1.10.

Inspection of the HTML generated in two environment reveals the following
difference.

myfaces-1.1.5 and tomahawk-1.1.5

var hllcRegistrationForm_3AregistrationTable_3A0_3ApopupPopup=new
orgApacheMyfacesPopup('hllcRegistrationForm:registrationTable:0:popup',-5,-5);
//--></script> LastName, FirstName

JSF-RI 1.2 and tomahawk-1.1.10.

registrationTable_3A0_3ApersonPopupPopup=new
orgApacheMyfacesPopup('registrationTable:0:personPopup',-5,-5);</script>
LastName, FirstName

the code that does not work seems to be missing onmouseover and onmouseout
event handlers.

I also tried popup example in the myfaces-example-simple-1.1.10.war
application with the same result.

Is this a bug or tomahawk-1.1.10 is not yet supported on JSF-RI 1.2

My platform details are as follows :
1. OS : Windows 7 64bit Ultimate Edition
2. JDK : jdk1.6.0_24
3. App Server : jboss-eap-5.1

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Tomahawk popup problem with tomahawk-1.1.10 on JSF-RI 1.2

Posted by Swarn <sw...@aemcorp.com>.
Hi Leonardo,
  Yes it works! it is great to see the popup again :).

Thanks for fixing it so quickly.

Regards,
Swarn

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Swarn

Posted by Swarn <sw...@aemcorp.com>.
Hi Leonardo,

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have checked it and the problem is JSF RI h:outputText does not render
onmouseover and onmouseout attributes like MyFaces does. So, in some parts
you can see something like this:

but it should be this:

*/data_3A0_3AaPopup.display(event);" onmouseout="/* generated code
*/data_3A0_3AaPopup.hide(event);">(some label)</span>

Posted by Swarn <sw...@aemcorp.com>.
Hi Mike,

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.