Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@apache.org> on 2011/05/25 21:35:19 UTC

Graphs renamed

with the resolution of CLEREZZA-549 the default graphs have new names, for
now graphs with old names are automatically renamed.

I thought its good to do this change before the first release, as otherwise
its not possible to use the release version with some bundles updated to the
snapshot version.

Reto

Re: Graphs renamed

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
Hi,

The urn:x-localinstance URIs can be seen as the root of a local hierarchy.
The problem is that an instance of clerezza need not be configured with a
fully qualified domain name, that it can have multiple names and that these
names might be changed.

>From the outside you shouldn't normally see the urn:x-localinstance uris, we
could esaily add virtual copies for any known domain name known domain name
so that they can all be used in sparql queries.

I'm open to discuss new naming proposals, but the change seems a clear
improvement over tpf.localhost and zz.localhost uris. I'm happy to see
patches that bring alignment with sparql 1.1.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Graphs renamed

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@wikier.org>.