Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Kamel ZOUBA <kz...@consulting.altensir.fr> on 2012/11/27 09:36:48 UTC

one way schema validation

Hello,

How can I use schema validation for jaxws endpoint to validate just a
request without a response?

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Kamel ZOUBA

Re: one way schema validation

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
You could implement using an interceptor, which would set the
Message.SCHEMA_VALIDATION_ENABLED to Boolean.False.  You just need to
be sure the interceptor is registered earlier than the Data Binding
interceptor.

For 2.2 I would not have a clue what that would be.  It's ancient

Posted by Jason Pell <jp...@apache.org>.