Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2009/03/19 18:25:05 UTC

Google summer of code call for mentors and projects

Luciano Resende our Gsoc admin this year reports:

Google just announced the list of organizations accepted to GSoC 2009 [1].

If you are willing to mentor and have ideas for projects, please add
them to
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009

I think summer of code is an important tool to help try to grow our
development community and it's always lots of fun.  Please volunteer.

See
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/faqs

to answers to many common questions regarding timeline, mentor time
commitments etc.

Kathey