Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Tom White <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 11:33:02 UTC

Re: importing jira issues

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
<no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know it is not related to this thread but meanwhile we can start
> importing the code into Apache Sqoop SVN repo ? wdyt ?

We should have a CCLA from Cloudera soon, at which point we'll be able
to import the code into Apache SVN. See
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#initial-import-code-dump

Cheers,
Tom

Re: importing jira issues

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Mohammad,

The paperwork is underway. We will know as soon as it gets done.

Thanks,
Arvind

Re: importing jira issues

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.