Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Abrahan <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 23:36:41 UTC

store in hard disk the activemq setup configuration properties and NOT necessarily the messages

I can create using Java (not xml files ) an embedded a broker instance and
setup the broker port, the broker name, the admin user, the admin password,
some queue names.
How can I store that broker configuration in hard disk and just it later
without running the configuration
again ?

I am typing an Java app that uses ActiveMQ, and I have two phases: 1) the
setup where the configuration product and broker happens. And 2) a service
that just uses and starts the broker after it was configured only.