Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by qMax <qm...@mediasoft.ru> on 2005/05/16 11:42:24 UTC

Re[2]: going from live to authoring / a usability issue ?

Monday, January 31, 2005, 11:27:49 PM, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
GJR> you could add a link to the authoring area for that page that only shows
GJR> if you are logged in

If this link has href="/$prefix/$pub/authoring/$documentid.html"
then LinkRewriting transformer in publication-sitemap.xmap
rewrites this link back to live area.

Question:
how to add such link properly and do not skip link-rewriting ?

--
 qMax

Re: going from live to authoring / a usability issue ?

Posted by Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu>.
Opps, forgot to mention, I don't use the root param any where else in my
stylesheet so I have made it always point to the authoring area in my
publication-sitemap.xmap aggregation.  Like so:
<map:parameter name="root"
value="{page-envelope:context-prefix}/{2}/authoring"/>

--Doug

Posted by Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu>.