Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/07/25 21:02:09 UTC

Jenkins build is back to stable : oodt-trunk #1031

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/oodt-trunk/1031/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is back to stable : oodt-trunk #1031

Posted by Ross Laidlaw <rl...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I've removed some asserts from the failing test class
(ZipResponderTest) that use instances of zip4j's FileHeader class.  This
seems to have fixed the build for #1031.

I was attempting to use FileHeader instances to examine the contents of zip
files returned in HTTP responses.  I'll try to learn more about this class
with a view to adding these tests back in.  The failure was happening for
zips of hierarchical products, so there could be an issue with my solution
for that - I'll have a look at a more sophisticated solution to zipping
these up.

I've also made a note of the ubuntu machine used by Jenkins for the failed
builds ('ubuntu3' for builds #1029 and #1030) - I'll try to set up a VM
that resembles this to see if I can reproduce the Jenkins test failure on
my local machine.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused,

Regards,

Ross