Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Héctor Navarro <he...@mes-view.com> on 2017/11/21 10:08:19 UTC

Open types in olingo

Hi all, I have a question: How should I define a property of an
EntityType as an Open type?

MesView <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001BX7TK2>

Héctor Navarro / Ingeniero de software
hector.navarro@mesview.com <ma...@mesview.com>

MesView
http://mesview.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted
these risks. MesView is not responsible for errors or omissions in this
message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the
use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message
and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.