Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2005/02/16 04:31:42 UTC

1.1 Release Date?

When do we plan to do the 1.1 release?  My TSS article is due at the end of
the month, and if people are going to start downloading HiveMind and playing
around with it while reading my article, I want to make sure the stuff will
compile.  I do plan on showing how to implement your own service
implementation factory, so that code will break if they download 1.1 as
opposed to 1.0.

RE: 1.1 Release Date?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Ok, I'll indicate that my service implementation factory is using the 1.1
AIP (it takes up less horizontal room with just one param :-).  Thanks.

I'd like to do another alpha soon, and start heading towards a beta.
Just be explicit in your article.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry