Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jinghua Gu <eg...@cisco.com> on 2002/09/26 00:07:16 UTC

1.0RC bug? ---- Help

I have tried 1.0RC with Tomcat4.0.4. All deployed services
were gone except for (Version, AdminService) after restart Tomcat.
Then I have to redeploy services again to be able to use them.

Is this a bug? Or something I did wrong? Please advice me.
The AdminService does not need to be deployed at this 1.0RC.

Thanks,
Emily

Re: 1.0RC bug? ---- Help

Posted by Jinghua Gu <eg...@cisco.com>.
I just used the tomcat 4.1.12. It solved problem. I haven't tried
the latest build. But I will. Since we cannot use tomcat 4.1.12.
Other legacy products uses tomcat 4.0.3.  I need axis working
with tomcat 4.0.3.

Thanks,
Emily

Re: 1.0RC bug? ---- Help

Posted by "Grant Echols (JanusLogix)" <ge...@januslogix.com>.

Re: 1.0RC bug? ---- Help

Posted by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com>.
I don't use TomCat at all.  The problem you experienced was a bug in Axis,
not TomCat.

<ras>

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development