Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Benazech Cédric <Ce...@atosorigin.com> on 2002/05/02 09:40:37 UTC

RE: Beta2 bean serialization: turn off inclusion of public fields ?

I've been facing the same problem.

The problem is in the BeanSerializer : It is using ClassRep to introspect
the bean classes, and ClassRep select all the public fields (final or not).

I read in axis-dev mailing list that there are plans to stop using ClassRep
and to use TypeDesc instead, but I think it's still not implemented in the
beta2.

I haven't found solutions to say Axis which field to serialize. And I think
that, as long as ClassRep is used in BeanSerializer, it's not possible...

Cédric