Posted to advocacy@perl.apache.org by Garry Bauer <la...@propreplicant.com> on 2007/07/08 03:19:38 UTC

Credit restrictions may apply. Rate is variable and subject to change daily without notice.

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved
yesterday.We'd like to inform you that we are accepting your
application.We are ready to give you a $272,000 loan (Approved
refinance) for a low month payment. Approval process will take only 1 minute.
Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second form.
http://lovewhealth.com