Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 06:24:11 UTC

Looking for example how to aggregate data in reactor build

Hi I would like to traverse to all of my projects, collect some custom
data from each project and aggregate collected custom data ( like dump
to a file at top parent)

any pointer to existing plugin code that does this pattern is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again

-Dan

Re: Looking for example how to aggregate data in reactor build

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
never mind, i asked too soon.  maven-surefire-report-plugin is the one :-)

sorry about the noise

-D