Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/12/06 22:52:42 UTC

Next Malhar release (3.3.0)

There are 17 issues currently planned for 3.3.0:

https://malhar.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MLHR%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.3.0

Downstream projects are interested in some of the changes.

Is there other work in progress that should go into this release?

Should we release in Dec?

Re: Next Malhar release (3.3.0)

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.
It's a completely new operator that should probably see some feedback and
go into next release.

Re: Next Malhar release (3.3.0)

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Can this also be considered?