Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Jeffrey Crump <jc...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2004/07/28 00:10:05 UTC

Type import problems

I'm having trouble dealing with WSDL documents that have an <import> in
their <declarations> section.

Basically, I want to be able to load a WSDL, and any schema that it
imports, into a SchemaTypeLoader on which I can call findType(QName).
Presently, I can only "see" types that are defined in the WSDL itself --
it doesn't seem to be recursively adding the imported types.   It seems
to me that this should work... or am I missing something?

Currently, I'm loading the WSDL with code that looks a lot like
SchemaCompiler.loadTypeSystem (especially the "WSDL" case).

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff